WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS OF MK677 AT POWERPLANT SUPPLEMENTS?
– Promotes secretion of Growth Hormone (GH)
– Increases Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1), which is also known to improve memory and learning
– Amplifies and increases GHRH production and release
– Promotes the healing of ligaments, tendons, bones, and old injuries
– Promotes increase in bone mineral density, which helps increase bone strength and prevent osteoporosis
– Improves quality of sleep and REM duration
– Stimulates tightening of loose skin
– Increases the oxidation of body fat, for faster fat loss
– Increases muscle strength
– Promotes lean muscle gains, thus transiently increases Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
– Reduces muscle wasting
– Promotes rejuvenation of Growth Hormone profile, thus may help fight effects of ageing
– Increased sense of well being
MK-677 is suitable for use by both males and females
WHAT IS IT?
Ibutamoren, also known as Nutrobal, or MK-667, is a growth hormone secretagogue, which was designed to stimulate the pituitary gland to release growth hormone. The term ‘secretagogue’ simply refers to a natural substance which causes another substance to be secreted (released).
Ibutamoren was originally developed to combat osteoporosis, obesity, and muscle wasting, but during clinical runs it has also been found to promote an increase in lean muscle mass, as well as boost IGF-1 serum concentration.
WHAT DOES IT DO BEST?
As a potent growth hormone-releasing compound, MK-677 provides many of the benefits of injectable GH releasers, such as Ipamorelin, or GRF, but without the side effects usually associated with supplementary GH administration.
Since Ibutamoren is an orally active, bioavailable compound, it does not need to be injected.
It also has a half-life of around 24 hours, so it doesn’t need to be taken according to a specific timing schedule, meaning that a single, once a day dose is sufficient.
Ibutamoren increases the frequency of the body’s low amplitude natural growth hormone pulses, not the amplitude of individual pulses. This means that Ibutamoren works synergistically with the body, without pushing it past its natural set point.
Moreover, Ibutamoren does not cause the shutting down of the HPA production of natural pulses over time, which can happen with injectable GH releasers.
As such, Ibutamoren prevents the side effects usually associated with injectables; such as insulin resistance, water retention imbalances, an elevation in cortisol levels, and desensitisation. In fact, some research shows that GH release can become more effective with prolonged MK-677 use.
Since Ibutamoren increases IGF-1 and growth hormone levels, these, in turn, increase muscle mass, strength, and help reduce body fat.
Growth hormone also helps increase bone turnover, which can eventually lead to increased bone density.
Ibutamoren has been observed to increase bone mineral density and bone building in elderly patients, which may lead to an increase in bone strength, and help prevent osteoporosis.
A scientific study, as well as a number of reports showed that Ibutamoren improved sleep quality, as well as the duration of REM sleep.
WHAT ARE THE KNOWN SIDE EFFECTS?
– Very mild, and temporary increase in prolactin, as well as a slight increase in appetite were observed in some individuals when beginning administration.
ADMINISTRATION OF PRODUCT
Dosage will vary, depending on desired outcomes. It’s also important to note that while side effects are very low, they could be directly dependent on the dose.
– For increased growth hormone (GH) release (male & female): 5mg – 25mg per day, for 4-8 weeks. Best when taken 30 minutes before sleep.
– Maximum effective dose (male): 30mg per day.
Ibutamoren carries a half-life of approximately 24 hours, so dosing at the same time once a day (preferably before sleep) will be sufficient.